October 19, 2016

I've been gone. Maybe you've noticed.

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you've probably noticed that it's been several weeks since my last post, and I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who has been checking in. There's no large crisis, but rather, a multitude of miniature things have piled up and made my writing more sporadic.

I've started a job, both the kids started school, we're dealing with bullying with my older son, and so much more. It's been a stressful period, and there simply wasn't energy left over to really do justice to blogging.

I'm not sure when we'll be back to normal, so I can't make any guarantees as far as when I'll be able to carve out time to start posting again really regularly. I am, however, going to try to do at least one a week because I definitely have some thoughts.

So, for those of you following along, I really appreciate the patience you've shown.

Here's to getting back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment