June 07, 2016

Flaky Blogger: It's that time of year again!

It's that time of year again when life gets really busy and my blogging schedule gets a little erratic. In addition to the usual stressor of going from two kids to four kids for the summer, I've also had to throw a baby shower and I've picked up a work from home job.

So, my blogging may be irregular for a bit, especially for the next week or so as we all get settled in. Bear with me, and it'll be back to normal as I figure out how to juggle everything a little bit better. You can follow us on your favorite blog reader (Feedly is mine!), or subscribe by email. I'll also be updating the Facebook page and my Twitter feed with posts that I find interesting as well as new posts here. Keep in touch!

In the mean time, have a safe and happy summer (or winter, for my Southern Hemisphere readers!) and I'll be checking in as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment