January 03, 2016

Sunday Soundbite: Harry Potter made a little dirtier...

Howdy!!

Let's start the week off right with some Dirty Harry Potter fun. Check out this link that replaces wands with penises for hilarious results! 


I'm doing this in honor of beginning one of my parenting dreams tonight: reading the Sorcerer's Stone to my children. Yay!!!

I was admiring the new illustrated edition of the classic, and we decided to do it for our Christmas Eve tradition of getting a new book to read aloud together. I highly recommend it--the story is, of course, still amazing, and the Jim Kay's illustrations are stunning! There are a few I actually wish I could find prints of. #nerdalert?

Anyway, I hope the first week of your new year has begun swimmingly and continues to only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment