October 18, 2015

Sunday Soundbite: Some fun stuff I found around the web

Let's start our week with something fun, shall we? Here's a round up of some of my favorite stuff from around the web this past week.

From Buzzfeed, I have 28 Things That Will Make You Impossibly Happy No Matter Your Mood. If you don't smile, I suggest having someone check your pulse.

I also ran across this recipe for Harry Potter themed Butterbeer Cupcakes. If Halloween cupcakes float your boat, check out this list (also on Buzzfeed). One of the topics that I have coming up for Atheist Mama is talking about forming traditions when you transition from a religious to a secular home. Spoiler alert: it totally involves Harry Potter. Squee!

Who doesn't want to be smarter? Here's an infographic with 24 Daily Habits to Make Yourself Smarter. I dunno if they work, but it looks like fun, so I'm actually going to be doing one a week and blogging about it over on That Happy Heathen Humanist Homemaker as a way to kind of jumpstart my homemaking blogging. Feel free to visit and join in. :)

Check out this list of Six Foolproof and Effective Things to Do to Bring an Atheist Back to the Lord by Natalie Degraffinried. Guaranteed to irritate the atheists in your life!

The Friendly Atheist brought us the somewhat surprising story of a Texas legislator who is perturbed by the union of church and state in her state. Click here for that story.

Libby Anne of Love, Joy, Feminism shared Liberating Moments: Ex-Pentacostals Cut Their Hair.

Witty Bitches has an open thread going, wondering what "slut" means to you. Check it out here.

Any way, I am wishing you all a fantastic and beautiful Sunday. I know some of you are already dealing with some snow, which is mind-blowing to me, although it is a fairly chilly 69 degrees here this morning. ;-) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment