September 25, 2015

A Note On Comments

Recent posts have gotten quite popular, leading to an influx of readers who aren't familiar with the blog and with our commenting.

Just a quick note...I reserve the right to delete any comments, and I will delete comments that describe violence in overt detail, especially if the post has multiple trigger warnings, and I have said specifically that I will not address the details of the event.

Feel free to comment, but anything too graphic has no place here. I have victims of sexual and domestic violence that visit and follow my posts, some of whom are members of my personal Inner Sanctum, and I simply can't allow comments like that to sneak up on them.

Please keep comments free from descriptions of graphic violence of any type, but especially graphic sexual violence.

You have my thanks! Have a beautiful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment