January 09, 2015

New Year's Resolution

I'm terrible about New Year's Resolutions.

I don't really make them, although I think they're a lovely idea.

But I have had had an abundance of time recently to think about how I want to move forward, and I've come up with a few basic concepts I'd like to work on this year.

In general:

  • I'd like to write something every day.
  • I'd like to maintain a more balanced reading diet (wink wink).
  • I'd like to make more time for myself.
  • I'd like to stick to my cleaning schedule a little bit better...

And specifically blog-wise...

I'm at a point where I feel more content and settled than I have, perhaps ever, felt. I'd like to see the blog reflect this, and focus less on negative topics. We'll see how that works out. :)

Other than that, I am going to be reworking and updating our pages layout over the next week or so, and I am going to be getting back to our regular posting schedule.

Anyway, what's your resolution? Do you make them? Do you not make them? Are they wonderful or silly or ridiculous or stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment