November 18, 2014

Coming Soon! Next installment of the Atheist Bible Study in the works

Our next installment of ABS is in the works.

I'm off today and tomorrow, so I am focusing on Genesis 2 & 3. Exciting!

I anticipate Genesis 2 going up tomorrow or Thursday. I probably won't do anymore posts today in the interest of working on it uninterrupted and trying to get ahead on Genesis 3.

Next week will be weird with the holiday, so I'd like to get as ahead as I can on our columns in between there. The store I am working for will be open at 5 PM on Thanksgiving, so...yay for that...

My stepdaughters also will be visiting for the break. Yay! But more family and work obligations means less time to blog.

So I look forward to sharing with you all what I'm learning.

See you then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment