August 14, 2014

Milestones: This is our 200th post together.

Wow.

This post marks 200 posts since I re-launched this blog in May. Not a lot in the scheme of the web, but definitely a personal pride point.

So let's light up those cigars!


I think what I've enjoyed most so far is learning new things. Each post represents an opportunity to research and find more information on topics that I care about, and to hopefully package that research and my opinions in an enjoyable manner for readers.

I was thinking of highlighting some of our all-time favorite posts, by popularity, but silly me--I've already done that. Check out the sidebar on the right of the page for our most popular posts thus far.

And thank you to everyone who is out there reading these ramblings and rantings and occasional soapbox climbings.

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun.

Here's to the next 200 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment