July 30, 2014

Procedural: Fewer posts today because I'm doing some maintenance.

Hello, good readers!

I had quite a few posts planned for today, but I have run into a problem. Actually, a variety of them.

The first is that my children know how to work Netflix and instead of waking me up when they got up, decided to spend the morning watching X-men cartoons. Fair enough, but as I did not line up my posts last night, I am understandably behind.

The second is that I have so much great material this week that if I don't update the website soon to keep the pages current, I'm going to be horribly overwhelmed.

What do I mean by updating the pages? Well, you'll notice across the top that there are pages that link you by subject. I do this for two reasons. One, if you're new to the blog, it makes it easier to find content you may be interested in. Two, some of the main posts can be quite inflammatory towards Christians. I don't apologize to that, but I do try to allow my Christian readers to give it a miss if they'd like. I also don't apologize for that. #SorryNotSorryMyFriends

So, I am using an unexpected break in child-rearing (they have been nanny-napped for the next few hours) to catch up on some maintenance.

I will try to work in the posts I had planned for today across the board later this week. You may have noticed the uptick in posts, and it's simply because I had so much material show up that I couldn't resist. Weird week all around! ;)

In the meantime, feel free to leave comments, suggestions for what you'd like to see on the site, and anything else in the comments section here, and I will steal your ideas at a later point. *cackles*

Hopefully the efforts will be worth it. Check in on the pages tomorrow to see the changes. For now, have a wonderful Wednesday, and I will see you all later, alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment